Broken screen latch 3120X

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2007
      Hi all, well, the LCD screen latch finally broke on my 3120X. I've
      found one place on line that sells replacements, but, they want almost
      50 bucks for the thing! Has anyone else had to replace theirs, or,
      know of a cheaper source?

      Thanks,
      David
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2007
        David,

        Here's a site that has them for $19.00, and they have them in stock.
        http://www.excelcomputerinc.com/html/details.asp?
        ref=1931&category=misc

        Good Luck!
        Chris