Re: Re: [Sotec_Averatec_Notebook] CMOS BATTERY NEEDS TO BE CHANGED

  • god
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
      Illustrated disassembly guide for the Averatec AV3715-EH1 subnotebook

      On Friday, June 30, 2006 8:23 PM GMT,
      Nora Reed <nr33d@yahoo. com> wrote:

      Did anyone have a problem with the CMOS battery? I need to replace
      > mine
      and no one can tell me where it is, what brand or product code I
      > need or
      how to get it fixed. HELP

      What model do you have?

      In any case, I think its best to take it out and buy one based on the old
      one.

      Regards,
      IraqiGeek
      www.iraqigeek. com

      What is the Origin of 'Foo': "foo" is a corruption of "fu" which comes from
      the old army acronym "fubar": F**ked Up Beyond All Recognition.