CMOS BATTERY NEEDS TO BE CHANGED

  • Nora Reed
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
      Did anyone have a problem with the CMOS battery?  I need to replace mine and no one can tell me where it is, what brand or product code I need or how to get it fixed. HELP

    • IraqiGeek
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
        On Friday, June 30, 2006 8:23 PM GMT,
        Nora Reed <nr33d@...> wrote:

        > Did anyone have a problem with the CMOS battery? I need to replace
        > mine and no one can tell me where it is, what brand or product code I
        > need or how to get it fixed. HELP

        What model do you have?

        In any case, I think its best to take it out and buy one based on the old
        one.

        Regards,
        IraqiGeek
        www.iraqigeek.com

        What is the Origin of 'Foo': "foo" is a corruption of "fu" which comes from
        the old army acronym "fubar": F**ked Up Beyond All Recognition.
      • god
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
          Illustrated disassembly guide for the Averatec AV3715-EH1 subnotebook

          Nora Reed <nr33d@yahoo. com> wrote:

          Did anyone have a problem with the CMOS battery? I need to replace
          > mine
          and no one can tell me where it is, what brand or product code I
          > need or
          how to get it fixed. HELP