RE : [Sotec_Averatec_Notebook] Disassembly instructions for Averatec 3360-EH1

  • Jean St-Amour
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2006
      Hello IraqiGeek,

                  I have no issue with voiding the warranty.

                  I am an active member at www.averatecforums.com and there are no instructions on disassembling the 3360; I did take apart my old 3150 with the instructions on there and everything went well; It was actually quite straight forward; kind of scary once I realized that I had taken EVERYTHING apart but except for 3 extra little screws, everything fitted back together as it should. I just wonder how different taking apart the 3360 is?

      Thanks

      PPCA