Disassembly instructions for Averatec 3360-EH1

  • Pocket_PC_Addict
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2006
      Hello everyone,

      I have looked everywhere in this forum but I cannot find any
      disassembly instructions for the Averatec 3360. Does anyone know where
      I can find such instructions or references to a Service Manual?

      Thanks in advance!

      PpcA
    • IraqiGeek
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2006
        On Monday, March 13, 2006 12:14 AM GMT,
        Pocket_PC_Addict <pocket_pc_addict@...> wrote:

        > Hello everyone,
        >
        > I have looked everywhere in this forum but I cannot find any
        > disassembly instructions for the Averatec 3360. Does anyone know where
        > I can find such instructions or references to a Service Manual?
        >
        > Thanks in advance!
        >
        > PpcA

        First, you are aware that disassembling your notebook will void your
        warranty, right?

        There is a very active forum for averatec at www.averatecforums.com. I found
        instructions, with pics, on how to disassemble my 3250 over there. You might
        look there to see if there is a thread on how to disassemble the 3300
        series. Mind you its not an easy feat.

        Regards,
        IraqiGeek
        www.iraqigeek.com

        The value of a program is proportional to the weight of its output.