Remove LCD frame?

  • David M.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
      Hi all - I need to replace my 3120's damaged LCD screen and need to
      disassemble it enough to get the part number off the back of the LCD.
      I removed the lower bumpers and the screws behind them, but the frame
      still doesn't want to lift without trying to crack - even near the
      missing screws. What's the secret to removing the frame and bezel on
      these?

      Thanks!
      David
    • Capt. Steve Terrell