Keyboard

  • renukahluwalia
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2005
      Hey Guys,

      A few months ago one of the screw to my keyboard fell out and the
      keyboad. It was never a problem for me but a friend of mine was
      using my notebook and the whole entire keyboard ripped off. Is there
      anyway I can fix this?

      Thanks
    • pkguy323@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2005
        I would call Tech Support to see if they may help you out with this
        one....

        --- In Sotec_Averatec_Notebook@yahoogroups.com, "renukahluwalia"
        <rainrenu@h...> wrote:

        > Hey Guys,
        >
        > A few months ago one of the screw to my keyboard fell out and the
        > keyboad. It was never a problem for me but a friend of mine was
        > using my notebook and the whole entire keyboard ripped off. Is
        there
        > anyway I can fix this?
        >
        > Thanks
      • justiningenito
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2005
          Do not call tech support, unless you can get away with saying the
          keyboard just fell out on its own. if there is any "unusual wear and
          tear" (i.e. you drop it, tear the keyboard off) on the computer, it
          will void your warranty.
          Your best bet is to get a new keyboard off ebay. They are easy to install.