2307re: upgrading video card on a sotec 3120x?

  • Chris Kaufman
    Apr 23, 2008
      Although you can't upgrade the video card, I believe in the bios you can adjust the RAM set aside for video from 8M to 16M or 32M. Without looking I can't say for sure. It's not the same as upgrading your video, but might help depending on what your needs are.

      Good Luck!

      upgrading video card on a sotec 3120x?

      Posted by: "dx31m" dax31m@... dx31m
      Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:55 am (PDT)

      was wondering if anyone has been able to do this and if not, how would
      i be able to find out if its possible. any help would be
      appreciated. ..thanks!

      Be a better friend, newshound, and