Pictures from Camp No. 164 Maine Day

  • Johnnyreb6@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2007
          I've added into the photo album of the Yahoo Group three photos from the Micah J. Jenkins Camp No. 164, S.S.A.W.V., "Maine Day" service at the South Carolina Statehouse on Thursday, February 15th, 2007, in Columbia, South Carolina. There is also some video of the event and I'm going to try and obtain a copy of this as well.
          Kenneth H. Robison II, Camp President & National Graves Registrar of the East,
              Micah J. Jenkins Camp No. 164, Sons of Spanish American War Veterans

      "if we couldn’t whip Uncle Sam in four years we shouldn’t allow someone else to come here and do what we couldn’t do ourselves". Former Confederate Soldier in 1898.

      Check out free AOL. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, millions of free high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and much more.
    • Donald Richardson
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2007
        Hello Johnnyreb6,

        I never heard from the guy in Grant Florida. Is the member is Malabar,
        Florida Ben DuBois? I know him from SAR. Maybe, you should sent me the
        emails and I will see about a meeting!

        --
        Best regards,
        Donald mailto:drichard@...