THe National Son, Sons of Spanish American War Veterans

  • Johnnyreb6@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2011
    Greetings Brothers & Friends of the Sons of Spanish American War Veterans,

    Attached to this E-Mail please find the winter edition of “The National Son” (No. 1, Volume IV). The National Son is the official newsletter of the Sons of Spanish American War Veterans. The “Son” is sent out four times during the year as follows - Fall Edition in August, Winter in November, Spring in February, and Summer in May.

    If you are not a member of the Sons of Spanish American War Veterans or the Daughters of ’98 and are wondering why you are receiving this newsletter, the SSAWV is sending this out to other persons, groups, and organizations that we feel have similar goals and objectives of ensuring that the Veterans of not only the Spanish American War, the Philippine Insurrection, and the China Relief Expedition, but that all veterans of all Wars are properly remembered and that their history is preserved for future generations.

    Any article submissions, corrections, announcements, or suggestions can be sent to myself at Johnnyreb6@....

    If you are receiving this newsletter and do not wish to continue receiving it, please notify us and we will see that you are removed from the listing. If there is anyone who would like to have a person, or persons, added to the listing contact us and we will be glad to add them to the distribution list.

    In Fraternity, Patriotism, and Humanity,

    Bro. Kenneth H. Robison II,

    National Newsletter Editor, Sons of Spanish American War Veterans.
  • Charlie Bury
    Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 2011
      Can someone send me info/application to join? Thanks. Charlie Bury (SFC ret) 29th Infantry Division

      To: SonsofSpanishAmericanWarVeterans@yahoogroups.com
      From: Johnnyreb6@...
      Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 16:31:18 -0500
      Subject: [SonsofSpanishAmericanWarVeterans] THe National Son, Sons of Spanish American War Veterans [1 Attachment]