I am a new Sonic cell owner and hope to learn some tipes and ideas from other us

  • danmont13
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2012
      I just purchased a used Sonic Cell and am excited about learning to use it effectively as part of a solo act (classic rock and pop)that I am working on for the first time. The capability to play midi and audio files as backing tracks are what first attracted me to this unit.

      Dan Montgomery
      Chelsea, MI
    • Royce
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2012
        Welcome Dan

        The SonicCell is great for this kind of work.
        Feel free to ask any questions.

        All the best
        Royce