Re: Midi Controller

  • wipwopwayner
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2012
      Right,
      So the deed is done and an A 500 pro is winging its way to me as we speak. I'm out of UK at the mo but am flying in for a weeks worth of gigs at Cowes week Isle of Wight and am picking up A pro when I touch down the day before. There's not gonna be much time for in depth programming so I'm gonna just see what happens when I plug in. My Sc and A37 are already well performance ready even with Moog lead sounds I've programmed onto 'ghost' midi channels I don't use from A37 so should be interesting what maps together immediately when I wire Apro into the system.
      1 question I can't find answered anywhere is does the A pro save all edits you change not using a pc at all when it's switched off..... If anyone has one on this forum?
      Also if it doesn't save and you need to load from a pc a smf back up to A pro each time you switch back on,... could I use the soniccell smf player to load these.

      Lastly.... I can't believe I'm the only guy to have these 2 pieces of kit, surely there is already someone out there who has programmed a complete A pro control map for a sonic cell. I don't mind the grunt work but ooh just a head start would be great. Anyone?

      If not, I have 2 weeks gigging in Cyprus then off to Ibiza for a month of playing (someone has to do it) and there I have more time and will endeavour to make up some (with a little help from that genius Royce I'm sure) roland A pro control maps so all you sc owners can pop out pick up a relatively cheap kybd controller and turn your sc into a nifty little virtual analogue synth for live work and studio.

      That's the plan

      All input welcomed.