Re: Anyone Still Here?

  • passion4oneluv
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2011
      I got a response from their tech support yesterday concerning external song advancement. They confirmed it's not possible and that it can only be done manually on the unit, as you stated and as I thought. I also mentioned if they had plans for an OS upgrade that would enable it and they indicated nothing is in the works.... It's sad Roland didn't think of that (hands free capability) and didn't include the functionality in the SD-50 either. Go figure?

      P41L