Sonic Cell with Nord Stage

  • nordstage88
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2010
      Hi People

      Has anyone got experience using the sonic cell in connection with a Nord Stage?

      I own those two and as a midi newbie i really need some help to get started.

      First thing:
      I wish that the sc only receives midi commands when the external section on the Stage is activated, at the moment the sc sounds are always playing, no matter the external section is on or off.

      How do i need to configure the midi-channels to get that result?

      Second question:
      When the sc is controlled through the external section of my Nord Stage the sound seems somehow transformed (and this not to the good i would describe it with detuned) can someone tell me what causes that problem ? maybe something with the modulation wheel or equalizer?

      Last question:
      Let's say i want to create some nice piano and strings Layer.
      For this i use a internal Piano sampe of the NS and some strings from the SC.

      If i'm Satisfied with my setting and save this as a Programm in the NS will it save the midi-commands too that are needed to get the right patch from the sonic cell?