Re: file number increase

  • jodenmi
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2008
      --- In soniccell@yahoogroups.com, "Jason" <javaj@...> wrote:

      > --- In soniccell@yahoogroups.com, "jodenmi" <jodenmi@> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In soniccell@yahoogroups.com, "Jason" <javaj@> wrote:

      > > > have
      > > > 394 I
      > how
      > > > it goes.

      > address
      > > > the
      > now
      > > > aware
      > > > released

      > nothing.It

      > which
      > > > as

      > version

      > reduced
      > > > previously

      > > > mine.
      > > > >

      > > > Could you post the driver int he files section- I would like to
      > do
      > > > the update and test it out myself.
      > > >
      > > Hi Jason,
      > > Sure no problem, it is there now.
      > > Cheers
      > > Dennis
      > >
      > Thanks- this is very interesting. Could someone possible check on
      > v1.04. I believe we couldn't plug in a USB key while the SC was on.
      > But with v1.11- I am able to plug/unplug a key and the SC will
      > recognize it- hopefully this is a fix.
      >
      > If this is so, this is very cool. You could have some small USB keys
      > containing a User Backup- but each key could have a different one
      > with different user patch/performances on it (I will have to play
      > around and see if this will work that way). So, if you have a SRX
      > card (6-9) and have the converted SR-JV patches- you could use the
      > keys to load the various 256 user patches from each board. Very cool.

      Hi Jason,
      Yes this is something I also noticed, although I must admit to not
      having done it under the old system so I too am not sure if this is a fix.

      Jason, was the load time a lot quicker for you as well?

      As I recall, on the older op sys, you could plugin a new stick, but
      you couldn't re-insert a stick without re-booting???
      I seem to remember the Roland tech mentioning something about hot
      swapping, but I wasn't really paying attention to that part of the chat.
      Dennis