Any Interest in The SC Patch & Performance Lists?

  • passion4oneluv
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5 11:21 AM
      I've taken the time to duplicate the manual listing for the
      Performance, Patch & Rhythm lists of the SC, in a Excel spreadsheet
      format. I can upload it to the files section, providing there is no
      copyright infrigment in doing so.

      I did it for easy reference, instead of having to carry around the
      manual when seeking certain patches. You can compile your favs or use
      it as a quick reference list.

      Feedback is appreciated,
      Passion4oneluv
    • Jason
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6 2:16 PM
        --- In SonicCell@yahoogroups.com, "passion4oneluv" <wrkit@...> wrote:

        > I've taken the time to duplicate the manual listing for the
        > Performance, Patch & Rhythm lists of the SC, in a Excel spreadsheet
        > format. I can upload it to the files section, providing there is no
        > copyright infrigment in doing so.
        >
        > I did it for easy reference, instead of having to carry around the
        > manual when seeking certain patches. You can compile your favs or
        use
        > it as a quick reference list.
        >
        > Feedback is appreciated,
        > Passion4oneluv

        Yes, please post it.
      • passion4oneluv
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6 8:37 PM
          It appears it has already been uploaded...I wish I had seen it before
          I spent time doing it myself. I'm glad we share a common interest.

          Passion4oneluv

          --- In SonicCell@yahoogroups.com, "Jason" <javaj@...> wrote:

          > --- In SonicCell@yahoogroups.com, "passion4oneluv" <wrkit@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I've taken the time to duplicate the manual listing for the
          > > Performance, Patch & Rhythm lists of the SC, in a Excel
          spreadsheet
          > > format. I can upload it to the files section, providing there is
          no
          > > copyright infrigment in doing so.
          > >
          > > I did it for easy reference, instead of having to carry around
          the
          > > manual when seeking certain patches. You can compile your favs or
          > use
          > > it as a quick reference list.
          > >
          > > Feedback is appreciated,
          > > Passion4oneluv
          > >
          > Yes, please post it.

        • Klaus
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 6 8:49 PM
            I thought I'd already done that :-)

            Klaus

            passion4oneluv wrote:
            > It appears it has already been uploaded...I wish I had seen it before
            > I spent time doing it myself. I'm glad we share a common interest.
            >
            > Passion4oneluv
            >
            > --- In SonicCell@yahoogroups.com, "Jason" <javaj@...> wrote:
            >> --- In SonicCell@yahoogroups.com, "passion4oneluv" <wrkit@> wrote:
            >>> I've taken the time to duplicate the manual listing for the
            >>> Performance, Patch & Rhythm lists of the SC, in a Excel
            > spreadsheet
            >>> format. I can upload it to the files section, providing there is
            > no
            >>> copyright infrigment in doing so.
            >>>
            >>> I did it for easy reference, instead of having to carry around
            > the
            >>> manual when seeking certain patches. You can compile your favs or
            >> use
            >>> it as a quick reference list.
            >>>
            >>> Feedback is appreciated,
            >>> Passion4oneluv
            >>>
            >> Yes, please post it.

          • passion4oneluv
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 6 9:13 PM
              They say hindsight is 20/20, in my case, it's worse...:)

              Passion4oneluv