Clearwater Festival Discount

  • laurarice26
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2010
      Hi Everyone,

      I hope you are enjoying some music during this festival season!  We had a fabulous time at the Bayou & Boogie Festival last weekend and are looking forward to Strawberry Park next weekend in Preston, CT.  But the festival I'm writing about today is one right in our own backyard--The Clearwater Festival at Croton Point Park, Croton-on-Hudson, NY.  Steve Lurie, the music director for the festival has offered Somebody Scream-NY fans a generous $10 discount!  While you are there, you can chat up our dance series!

      Here are the details:

      The discount will be $10 off each ticket - code is "seeger"  They can get the discount by buying tix on our website at www.ClearwaterFestival.org or by calling 845-265-8080

      Well, that's about it for me!  See you on the dance floor!
      Laura