Corey Ledet along with River City Slim and the Zydeco Hogs!!!!

  • laurarice26
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 7:02 AM
      Hi Everyone,

      Just a quick reminder that this weekend Somebody Scream NY is proud to present the hottest young accordion player in Louisiana, Corey Ledet, teaming up with The Zydeco Hogs for a weekend Northeast mini-tour. The combination of Corey's red-hot accordion with The Hogs' rock-solid rhythm is going to drive dancers into a frenzy! Don't miss this special opportunity to see and hear the best of Louisiana along with the best of the Northeast. The show will be at the Eagles Hall at 7 Old Albany Post Road in Ossining, NY. Admission is $20 and we'll have a dance lesson at 7pm and music from 8-11:30pm.

      Invite your friends, family, neighbors or co-workers! A fun time will be had by all.

      Take care,
      Laura

      PS Mark your calendar for our future events:

      Saturday, April 25, 2009 - Li'l Anne and Hot Cayenne
      Wednesday, May 6, 2009 - Start of Spring Dance Lession Series
      Saturday, May 9, 2009 - Leroy Thomas and Zydeco Roadrunners
      Sunday, May 17, 2009 - Preston Frank and Jim Miller

      And don't forget our 4 week Dance Course starting on Wednesday, May 6, 2009. Contact me for full details.