Re: Digest Number 318

  • ruggypia@libero.it
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2001
      --- In SoloWarGame@y..., "Andrew Godden" <redfrogz@b...> wrote:
      G'day Rick,
      Ruggero's speaking.
      My e-mail address is ruggypia@... .
      If you need my snail mail address let me know (and let me know as
      soon as it will be active your e-mail address).
      Ciao
      Ruggero
    • rickwar2@telstra.easymail.com.au
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2001
        Thanks Andrew,
        I'm using a simple send/receive e-mail only system at present. I had Mal reconnect me with this list, so at least I can talk to you guys. It doesn't matter anyhow as Ruggero's seen my post.
        Has much been happening on the list recently?
        Rick

        Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 20:12:19 +1000
        To: <SoloWarGame@yahoogroups.com>
        From: "Andrew Godden" <redfrogz@...>
        Subject: Re: [SoloWarGame] Digest Number 318

        <tt>
        G'day Rick,<BR>
        <BR>
        Any friend of Mal is a friend of mine! Ruggero is still on the colonialwars<BR>
        list colonialwars@yahoogroups.com . If you check the member details for this<BR>
        list you should be able to find his current email addy. If he's not there I<BR>
        can pass on your message!<BR>
        <BR>
        Andrew<BR>