Re: [SoloWarGame] Digest Number 298

  • deanocware@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2001
      If anyone is looking for a really fun Civl War game I would recommend Battle Cry by Avalon Hill. I have not played it solo but I play it with my 9 year old son and we really like it. Great pieces, great order cards and interesting rules and scenarios. The object is to capture six of your opponent's flags. I played a game with my son where I had "four" of his flags and he came back to win after having only two of mine. In addition there is nothing so frustrating as having your opponent rolling up your left flank and all your orders are for the right flank and one "all out attack" that you can't afford to use the second turn into the battle...or can you?