List of 25/28mm Figures for a Priest (Catholic, Protestant or Fighting)

  • James Squib
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2013
      Hi all (Solo Wargamers / Colonial Wargamers  / Dashing Adventures / Astounding Tales / Lost World Safari)

      Just in case any of you may have liked to see the full gamut of the suggested figures you guys sent to me via these forums, I've created a Microsoft Word doc (97-03) with images and info of who makes them and how much they cost (priced from the website, so some in US $ and some in GBP £)

      Thanks to all who replied to me - even if you duplicated a previously described figure, it was good of you all to write.  You can find the file if you go to your relevant Group and click on Files on the left hand side.

      File : /28mm Priest figures - manufacturers-re-sellers (Jan 2013).doc
      Uploaded by : captain_squib captain_squib@...>
      Description : List of 28mm figures for a Priest (Catholic, Protestant, Fighting)

      Squibzy