Re: [SoloWarGame] Re: Parish Priest figure in 28mm?

  • James Squib
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 30, 2013
      Thanks - this figure has had a previous mention, and though it's a crackin' figure, it's not what i wanted at all.  My requirement is for a priest figure in cassock and wide brimmed hat.  Thankfully, several fellow wargamers over the 5 different forums I posted to, have replied with various ideas, and I now have a pretty good number of figures to think about purchasing.  But thanks ever so for replying, anyway.

      Squibzy