Re: [DashingAdventure] Re: [astounding-tales] Foundry (UK) new pricing structure - pretty good

  • James Squib
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2012
      You're right, Howard, I didn't know that you'd had a connection with Foundry way back when the world was young, (and I thought I still had *plenty* of time to paint my growing mountain of figs *and* do some wargaming with them!)  How those years have flown, and how that mountain is still largely unpainted!

      Like I said originally, I have absolutely *no* connection with Foundry, other than that both of us live in good ol' Blighty!

      I just thought folks might like to know that - at last - they could plan to buy an army cast by Foundry, and by purchasing they could get up to 6 extra packs free.  I agree wholeheartedly with your comments on the 'old' Foundry management, and really look forward to the 'new' management (Marcus Ansell) realising the potential that supermarkets know, namely, give a little incentive and reap more returns than they lost by giving!

      Squibzy