Solo Wargamers - These maps of any use?

  • Colin MacMillan
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2012
      Stumbled across this, and we all know,wargamers LOVE their maps!

      http://maps.yura.net/maps

      Colin
      (NZ)

    • Sean Squires
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2012
        Thanks Colin,

        Those look very useful.

        Sean

        Sent from my Kindle Fire

        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2012
          I don't seem to be able to download anything. What am I missing?

          Iden

          On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 3:41 AM, Colin MacMillan <colinmacmillan@...>wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Stumbled across this, and we all know,wargamers LOVE their maps!
          >
          > http://maps.yura.net/maps
          >
          > Colin
          > (NZ)

        • Magic
          Message 4 of 4 , May 4, 2012
            Same here.

            On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 2:09 PM, Iden Hill <idenhi@...> wrote:

            > I don't seem to be able to download anything. What am I missing?
            >
            > Iden
            >
            > On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 3:41 AM, Colin MacMillan <colinmacmillan@...
            > >wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > Stumbled across this, and we all know,wargamers LOVE their maps!
            > >
            > > http://maps.yura.net/maps
            > >
            > > Colin
            > > (NZ)

            > Shortcut URL to this page:

            *If you are not paying for the product, you are the product.*