Re: WW2 campaigns

  • Barry Miltenburg
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2012
      Can I say a massive thank you and WOW! to all those people who have dived into FYOW on it's first weekend. Truly amazed. Let me know what you think - please I mean it - via the contacts page on the website.

      --- In SoloWarGame@yahoogroups.com, "Barry Miltenburg" <sologeneral@...> wrote:

      > A recent thread touched on the subject of campaigns rather than games. Perhaps we want to play campaigns but there are no rules out there for WW2? Such was my situation having published Fight Your Own Battles so I have now published Fight Your Own wars - WW2 campaigns for solo gamers. And surprise surprise, most of the stuff in the book can be applied to multi-player games as well. Well, weather and supply lines are common in all campaigns I guess. Info and downloads all at www.fightyourownbattles.co.uk

    • flightdoc20032000
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2012
        Platoon Forward is a WW 2 campaign designed for solo play. Available from TFL. It has gotten good reviews on this board. That doesn't take anything away from your product but there is another product on the market that has been well received.

        Cheers

        Joe

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2012
          Joe

          Thanks for your post.  A colleague had told me that there was a set around and he thought they had a name that was also a film title but we were unable to find them.  Platoon??  I will have a look at Platoon Forward and am grateful for your help with this.

          Barry