RIM WORLD CONCORDIUM

  • BADDAWG6@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2001
      MY kinda place in space! DAWG has been a space pirate, a pirate
      skipper, and pirate band leader in space since the 70s......

      Last seen giving folks fits in the Traveller Universe, District 268,
      leading a 13 ship catch and carry brotherhood. Location of base or
      bases unknown......

      BADDAWG6

      "THOUGH I BE WOUNDED, I AM NOT SLAIN! I WILL LAY ME DOWN TO BLEED A
      WHILE, THEN RISE AND FIGHT AGAIN!" OLD ENGLISH POEM.