Re: [SoloWarGame] Re: Books

  • Magic
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2011
      Anyone doing solo gaming in more modern periods (WW-1, WW-2, or later) can
      find great ideas in the Platoon Forward supplement:
      http://toofatlardies.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=78&zenid=51565f71c6c6a20afe760a28f0812b3f

      It is a great set of rules to set up and run a linked set of solo battles.
      Great ideas on characters, good random missions, etc etc.

      Bob Makowsky

      On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 6:30 PM, Mel Spence <
      melspence@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Laura
      >
      > I'd also recommend the scenarios for all ages, programmed scenarios, War
      > games campaigns by C S Grant, Tony bath's war games campaigns and Don's war
      > games campaigns. Raid on St Michel and the Annexation of Chiraz are well
      > worth a look as well!
      >
      > Cheers
      >
      > Mel
      >
      > .
      >
      > <
      > http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=316778/grpspId=1705059196/msgId=
      > 7488/stime=1322567676/nc1=5522126/nc2=3848586/nc3=5028925>

      *If you are not paying for the product, you are the product.*