Re: [SoloWarGame] Re: Good day gentlemen....

  • SPAR Prestatyn
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 24 11:32 PM
      Staff? Are you bringing them with you or have you sourced them locally ?

      Regards :-)

      Mike

      Sent from iPhone

      On 22 Jul 2011, at 23:07, "flightdoc20032000" <joseph.legan@...> wrote:

      > Bob & Squibzy
      >
      > Thanks for the kind words. Will get better when my stuff arrives and I stop my frequent trips to Germany.
      > Lard island is 75 minutes a way and I had a game down there 6 weeks ago. Showed Rich and Nick the QRS for Squadron Forward. I actually don't mind solitaire s it is more relaxing to me because I can concentrate on the story! [That is why I developed PF!]
      > England is great so far when I am here. I even have the driving down unless I am in a parking lot for some reason!
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Joe
      >
      > --- In SoloWarGame@yahoogroups.com, Magic <lhimagic@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Joe,
      > >
      > > I was sincere as well. Email is hard to get tone right. I am a big
      > > supporter of your system and TooFatLardies games. Glad that I can jump in
      > > and promote it when I can.
      > >
      > > Good luck on the new command and enjoy those local gaming groups!
      > >
      > > Bob
      > >
      > > On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 4:02 AM, James Squib <captain_squib@...>wrote:
      > >
      > > > **
      > > >

      > > > All the very best with your move to England, Joe! I hope you get settled
      > > > in,
      > > > and get time to have a look around before you fully take up your new
      > > > command.
      > > > And I hope you'll soon find a wargames club you can join and start having
      > > > fun in
      > > > our "lil' ol' country"!! To me, it's the best country in the world! ;-))
      > > >
      > > > Squibzy

    • jcul55
      Message 37 of 37 , Apr 23, 2012
        Thank-you all for the excellent answers - I've put together my first Bolt Action Brit (what an experience that was after being out of the hobby for so long - many lessons learned!). Next step is to get hold of TW&T.

        Jeremy