Lone Shako, solo rules for Song of Drums and Shakos....

  • Alexandar
    Message 1 of 5 , May 10 1:41 AM
      Just posted them on my blog, if anyone is interested...
      They are remotely based on Dogui's idea.

      http://battreps.blogspot.com/

      They are separated into 2 posts, for easier reference..

      Any comment and suggestion would be welcome..

      Alex

      Naprzód psiekrwie, Cesarz patrzy!
      En avant, Vive l'Empereur!
    • Wayne
      Message 2 of 5 , May 12 2:46 PM
        Sorry Alex, all I get is an error message when I try to access your blog

        --- In SoloWarGame@yahoogroups.com, "Alexandar" <sharanac@...> wrote:

        > Just posted them on my blog, if anyone is interested...
        > They are remotely based on Dogui's idea.
        >
        > http://battreps.blogspot.com/
        >
        > They are separated into 2 posts, for easier reference..
        >
        > Any comment and suggestion would be welcome..
        >
        > Alex
        >
        > Naprzód psiekrwie, Cesarz patrzy!
        > En avant, Vive l'Empereur!

      • Derek Hill
        Message 3 of 5 , May 12 3:07 PM
          Blogger appears to be down... wonder if Google pissed off Anon too...

          On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 2:46 PM, Wayne <wburch2@...> wrote:

          > Sorry Alex, all I get is an error message when I try to access your blog
          >
          > --- In SoloWarGame@yahoogroups.com, "Alexandar" <sharanac@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Just posted them on my blog, if anyone is interested...
          > > They are remotely based on Dogui's idea.
          > >
          > > http://battreps.blogspot.com/
          > >
          > > They are separated into 2 posts, for easier reference..
          > >
          > > Any comment and suggestion would be welcome..
          > >
          > > Alex
          > >
          > > Naprzód psiekrwie, Cesarz patrzy!
          > > En avant, Vive l'Empereur!

          > Shortcut URL to this page:

          http://littlebigwars.blogspot.com

        • Alexandar
          Message 4 of 5 , May 13 12:09 AM
            In last few days blogger goes down constantly.... My blog is readable now, but it is impossible to post comments or similar...
            Alex

          • sharanac@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 5 , May 13 12:34 PM
              blog is completely operational again. I would be grateful for any comment that might help me improve the rules...