Solo Nexus & Solo Tabletop Gaming Appreciation Month

  • blastedpsychic
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2011
      To take my whim of solo gaming appreciation days a step further, I've
      started Solo Nexus <http://solonexus.blogspot.com/> , a blog to collect
      info, advice, articles, etc. about solo tabletop gaming.

      Please help out by contributing links and anything else you'd like!

      Also, please help me define what "November 2011 - Solo Tabletop Gaming
      Appreciation Month" could mean to you and to other solo gamers, both new
      and experienced.

      Thanks!
      JF