read review of warbox!

  • markjamestop
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 6:52 AM
      Hey guys dont belive my rambling, download or read 4 star review

      http://www.softsea.com/review/WarBox.html

      its also in the files section. I hope no one minds me plugging my free program :) its a generic wargame creator, and come with premaid modules such as "Rorkes Drift" "Alamo" "Squad Loader" "Beach Invade"

      Mark
    • Gus Guinness
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1 8:19 AM
        Hi Mark,I dont know much about computers so was wondering how to get Warbox also
        instructions on how to play it,I am on Windows Vista home premium,Cheers Gus

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1 8:52 AM
          Hi Gus

          Im not much of a teacher, but Ill try

          goto the files in this group

          click on Warbox , and it should download. remember where it goes on your computer

          now you must unzip it, windows has a unzip built in, but you may already have a program to unzip it.

          you can run it where ever you unzip it, no install nessasary.

          now fowllow the instructions on playing a module in the program, you have to copy the files from the module to the userfiles folder

          read all the help and text files that come with warbox

          now start-up warbox and press load.