Re: [SoloWarGame] Re: Anit solo wargaming?

  • James Squib
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 17, 2010
      JJ wrote: >> Are you guys talking about this?  http://www.rhmodels.com/7.html%c2%a0>>

      No, sorry, JJ, I'm referring to the resin casting business that my friend Douglas Harrold has which is called Little Green Man, not Little Green Men.  Douglas makes some nice resin Invasion Barges (for 1940 SeaLion in 20mm) and terrain items for 20mm / 28mm, whereas Little Green Men is sci-fi.  Douglas / Little Green Man comes under the Black Cat Bases (http://blackcatbases.com/) business these days, but do, please, pop along to Black Cat and see Douglas's work! (Yes, a shameless plug from his pal, Squibzy, not a business partner or in any way connected to LGM).  Actually, as Black Cat have just re-vamped their website, there's not many photos of the LGM range up there yet, sad to say.
      But I'm sorry for any confusion
      Squibzy

      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 17, 2010
        Thanks; lots of great!stuff there, scenery items nice, cool gothy figures.....Jeff