Old games

  • esch
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 16, 2010
      I found some (very) old computer games. They are free in the U.S. Send
      me something you don't want if you feel like it (plastic soldiers, old
      rules... anything).

      1. Dynamix Aces of the Deep (five 3.5" disks) - submarine simulation
      2. Halls of Montezuma: A Battle History of the USMC (3.5" disk) -
      map-based battles of famous Marine Corps fights
      3. Avalon Hill Under Fire! (3.5" disk) - hmmm... don't remember this one
      too well, pretty sure it's small unit actions
      4. Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator: WWII Europe Series (CD)
      5. SSi Definitive Wargame Collection (CD) - I believe these are MS-DOS
      games as well

      The first three are quite old and will require a machine that can run
      them in MS-DOS mode.

      Thanks,
      Cort
    • James Squib
      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 17, 2010
        JJ wrote: >> Are you guys talking about this?  http://www.rhmodels.com/7.html%c2%a0>>

        No, sorry, JJ, I'm referring to the resin casting business that my friend Douglas Harrold has which is called Little Green Man, not Little Green Men.  Douglas makes some nice resin Invasion Barges (for 1940 SeaLion in 20mm) and terrain items for 20mm / 28mm, whereas Little Green Men is sci-fi.  Douglas / Little Green Man comes under the Black Cat Bases (http://blackcatbases.com/) business these days, but do, please, pop along to Black Cat and see Douglas's work! (Yes, a shameless plug from his pal, Squibzy, not a business partner or in any way connected to LGM).  Actually, as Black Cat have just re-vamped their website, there's not many photos of the LGM range up there yet, sad to say.
        But I'm sorry for any confusion
        Squibzy

        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 17, 2010
          Thanks; lots of great!stuff there, scenery items nice, cool gothy figures.....Jeff