Battle/Scenario Report...

  • brizblogger
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
      Hi all,

      After a long delay (irritating 'real world' stuff impinging on my wargaming activities, bah!!!), I've finally managed to write and upload the battle report detailing how the 'Take The High Ground #2' solo scenario worked out on the table top:

      http://solowargamer.info

      Hope it proves of some interest! The photos are okay but not great - if anyone on here can suggest a reasonably priced, up-to-date digital camera that takes good close-ups I'd be grateful :o)

      Cheers,
      Jay.
    • Craig Ambler
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
        Good stuff. I can't think of any better reading than a battle report.
        Don't have any figures from that period (thankfully) but it all looked
        very interesting.

        Cheers

        Craig

        ________________________________

        http://solowargamer.info <http://solowargamer.info>

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2009
          --- In SoloWarGame@yahoogroups.com, "Craig Ambler" <craig.ambler@...> wrote:
          > Good stuff.

          Thanks Craig!

          > Don't have any figures from that period (thankfully) but it all looked> very interesting.

          The scenario worked out really well - very close, went right down to the line...

          Cheers,
          Jay.
          http://solowargamer.info