Re: THW Nuts: Working on a solo "Hidden" approach

  • ewingjohn60
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 9, 2008
      What if the dice are not a 4 or a 10? Cool
      mechanism for adding suprise to the mix!
    • Bob George
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 10, 2008
        On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 12:24 AM, ewingjohn60 <ewingjohn60@...> wrote:

        > What if the dice are not a 4 or a 10? Cool
        > mechanism for adding suprise to the mix!

        I was really out to test the ambush parts, but yes, there are some fun
        things you can do. I'm thinking the 2d6 poor man's version could be:

        All 5 or 6, yes (5,5 5,6 6,5)
        All 6, big yes (6, 6)
        All 1 or 2, no (2, 2 2,1 1,2)
        All 1, big no (1, 1)
        Total 7, something unexpected happens (random event card, etc.)

        (Mythic GME is only about $8, so you don't need to go broke getting ahold of
        the real deal if you want even more flexibility.)

        Way beyond what I needed for my ambush tests though, but something I'm going
        to tinker with.

        - Bob