Wargame Market

  • jim bailey
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
      To the Hives,

      Has anyone used Wargame Market?

      I just joined and they are asking for referrals and the one with the most referrels (15 or more) gets 100 dollars transfered to their Paypal account. In my case it would be Christmas coming early, buying the games I have been waiting for Just a FYI.

      http://www.wargamesmarket.com/

      Jim
      (blueboybythesea)

      It is by my order and for the good of the state that the bearer of this
      has done what he has done.
      - Richelieu

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
        I sell/buy games on ebay and go through paypal all the time.
        John

        Home.