Free Buildings and Bridge downloads (25mm and 15mm)

  • milhistorybuff
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 7:13 AM
      Here's a neat site that has downloads for carboard buildings and
      bridges. There are a bunch in 25mm and a couple in 15mm. You can use
      the "parts" to make up other buildings, too.

      http://homepage.ntlworld.com/johnny.kid/index.htm

      I print them on plain paper, then glue the paper to heavier cardboard
      and let the whole mess set overnight, before cutting them out with
      sissors. I wasn't super happy with the windows, so I just used a
      section of "board wall" to cover them over with shutters.

      These sort of things look great in the background, when you've spent
      all your sheckles on figures and have to scratch for scenic items

      Enjoy

      Seur D'Armadilleaux
      Builder of Cardboard Castles, Defender of the White Glue, Master of
      the Glue-Stick, N thumbtimeths I geddit mixed-up wid the chapsthtick