Re: [SoloWarGame] The Solowargaming Show

  • Guido
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2007
      Keep it up. Solo wargaming is getting better and better. First, Two Hour Wargames Reaction System. Now even a podcast!! And a good one too.

      Cheers!
      Guido
      www.baminis.com.ar

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2007
        Hey Deano,

        thanks for posting that information and great to see you going from strength
        to strength! Looking forward to that new episode.....

        Paul