Black Hawk Down

  • bill7door
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2006
      Hi guys,

      I'm thinking of doing Black Hawk Down in 28mm and need vehicles any
      suggestions on where to get them ?

      Cheers Tom D
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2006
        Tom, I did some googling (if that is a term) to see what I can find.
        Great movie btw, I've played an online sim called MOG'93 which dealt
        with Task Force Ranger (I did poorly, I lost more men than the actual
        battle) 28mms are new to me but I did find a site that might give you
        info on the vehicles (especially the Hummers, I dunno if you're going
        to need the "Little Birds" as well as the Blackhawks. Any Idea what
        rules you plan on using? But here is a link for starters.

        www.theassaultgroup.com

        I can see why you like the scale, not too small or too big. I've been
        getting the mini bug lately. (mainly Sci-Fi Armor "Hammer's Slammers"
        or OGRE, or WW2 skirmish level minis)

        Cheers,
        Chris