hello new guy welcome to the group

  • jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2006
      well i am jimy i just got into doing this type of wargameing last year.
      i also played alot of computer war games and playstation also. i did
      model railroading for years about 18 are so. and collected soldiers
      alot . anyway i sold my railroad layout and got into solo wargameing at
      home when i can. i paint everynight and i built my table with felt as
      underlayment. its about 4x8 big with a 3x3 end added on. well i do 54mm
      layouts right now i am building up my civilwar units i am a southern
      guy so you know who i like . anyway i am in alot of groups that do
      wargameing and i have asked alot of things about it.everybody has there
      own war are battle they like. thats what makes it neat and also the
      history behind it. i have a note book that i keep at my computer and i
      write down everybodys ideas and thoughts. and let me tell you the guys
      in these groups can help you get started . and i also have been doing
      alot of work in the history area. i made my own reaction cards they are
      easy i looked a long time for rules i took alot of rules and used what
      was good for me at home anyway good luck and hope to chat some have a
      great time jimy.