Re: [SoloWarGame] Hello to all

  • Andy Cowell
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2005
      In message <dnbqkn+b3p4@...>, "ides01" writes:
      > Just saying hello - name is Paul and I live just outside Glasgow,
      > Scotland.

      Welcome, Paul. Sounds like you have a nice arrangement with your
      wife! Good luck on the sand table!
    • Arthur Ross
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 16, 2005
        --- In SoloWarGame@yahoogroups.com, "ides01" <p.innes@a...> wrote:

        > weather so that I and any visitors don't freeze to death while
        playing
        > games...

        Regarding insulation, I've been wrestling with how to insulate my
        basement game room when I came across this "blanket insulation"

        http://www.certainteed.com/CertainTeed/Homeowner/Homeowner/Insulation
        /Prodindex/Residential/BasementWallMasonry.htm

        It's regular fiberglass insulation, but it has a plastic/foil facing
        on one side so you don't have to go through the mess of a stud wall
        or drywall installation, and it will be easy to take down when you
        rebuild.

        You may also want to build up the floor a little, so you don't have
        to stand on the cold concrete.

        All the best!