First two copies sent

  • the_war_gamer
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2005
      Hi,

      first two copies have been sent out via e-mail (to john and Brian).

      I will send yours ``lubin`` as soon as I can work out your email
      address... Is it dhlubin@...???

      By the way, for anyone emailing me on yahoo; I`m not sure if my own
      addy is:

      the_war_gamer@...

      or

      the_war_gamer@...

      I open my account with .com, but my addy seems to imply that mail
      should be sent to .ie Oh well, I guess I`m having a blonde moment
      hehehe. I don`t use yahoo mail much, and prefer
      wiccan_rede@... every time... probably cos I`m familiar with
      it :)
    • the_war_gamer
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2005
        Grrrrrrrrrrrrr, every time I try and write an e-mail address it cuts
        the last bit off; making it impossible to tell if its Netscape, Yahoo,
        Google, Hotmail etc etc etc.

        I was trying to ask if yours ``lubin`` is yahoo.com???