Hi again,: Soloing OGRE/GEV

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2005
      I was surfing the net one day ..sounds like a song? and I came across
      Steve Jackson Games' website for OGRE, and I began to think back how I
      liked the game. I own a copy of OGRE/GEV, but I lost valuable info, so
      I called a local hobby store and to my surprise they had Ogre/Gev,
      Shockwave and Ogre reinforcements! so I got them.

      So Im going to remount the maps on to foamboard or something heavier
      (don't much of a table) and get back into it.

      I downloaded the Dirtside 2 random events to see if that would give me
      more ideas on how to run the enemy force.

      Combat reports to follow.

      P.S Nice to see we're still here!
    • thedrake70458
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2005
        Hi Chris,

        As author of the DS2 random events,please let me know if you liked
        them or not.Good luck with your effort on this.

        Mark