PAT BOONE AND THE GOOSE, REAPER CAVEMEN

  • BADDAWG6@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2000
      DUNNO, PAT BOONE SINGING LOVE SONGS TO AN ICELANDIC GOOSE, SOUNDS ABOUT
      RIGHT TOO ME.....

      ARLENE DAHL WAS THE SAVER THAT KEPT MY EYES (AND STILL DOES!) AWAY
      FROM PAT BOONE.....

      LOVE THOSE KNOCKOUT REDHEADED WOMEN FROM SCANDANAVIA, PAST, PRESENT,
      FUTURE.....

      AND THAT MAKES ME THINK! IF ANY ONE IS INTERESTED IN THOSE CAVEMEN FROM
      REAPER, I SUGGEST EMAILS UP THE GAZOO REQUESTING THEM, THE
      NEANDERTHALS, AND A FOLLOW UP OF NEADERTHAL WOMEN FOLK, AS WELL AS
      CRO-MAGNONS AND CRO-MAGNON WOMENFOLK TOO!

      REAPER IS RELUCTANT TO MAKE ANY MORE CAVE FOLKS, IT SEEMS, AND IS
      APPARENTLY RELUCTANT TO EVEN SELL THESE!

      THE DESIGNER WANT TO MAKE MORE, BUT REAPER IS NOT INTERESTED - PROBABLY
      FIGURE THERE IS NO MARKET FOR THEM!

      LETS PROVE THEM WRONG!

      RON, THINKING ADDING ARLENE DAHL (THEN MODEL) TO HIS COLLECTION OF
      SCANTILY CLAD NEOLITHIC LOVELIES...

      "THOUGH I BE WOUNDED, I AM NOT SLAIN! I WILL LAY ME DOWN TO BLEED A
      WHILE, THEN RISE AND FIGHT AGAIN!" OLD ENGLISH POEM.