Players Wanted

  • Heading, David
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      Greetings,
      I have a small game set in 1588 which requires groups of 3 players (at
      least in the first instance) to try out (there may be some play testing, it
      may
      work fine). The essential part of it is to design a strategic plan for the
      Spanish to invade England, given, and is basically what you might call a
      committee game. Given the wonders of email, of course, geographical
      location does not matter. All correspondence should actually go through me,
      as the
      real life participants were in Lisbon, the Netherlands and Madrid,
      respectively.
      If you are interested, drop me a line here. If you doubt my credentials as a
      PBem Gamemaster, have a look at http://www.1618-something.co.uk (I think)
      and you will find that all your fears are totally justified. But bear in
      mind that this will not be an open ended game like that one, I hope,
      anyway.

      Cheers
      David Heading