solo wargaming books?

  • thedrake70458
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004
      Only know of a few dealing with this subject:

      "Solo Wargaming" by Donald Featherstone

      "Military Modelling Guide to Solo Wargaming" by Stuart Asquith

      "Programmed Wargames Scenarios" by C.S. Grant

      Any others? I have Grant's book,but would it be worth it to get the
      other two?

      I know Lee Hutchison is working on his solo players guide for use
      with wargames (see www.leondus.com/gaming for a couple of preview
      pages.)

      Thanks,
      Mark