Re: [SoloWarGame] Re: Basic Questions

  • Andy Cowell
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 1, 2004
      In message <000801c4be87$4e4a2180$d36afea9@btd>, "Brian Sommers" writes:

      > or you could just play cr 2.0 from two hour wargames

      ...because there is no need for innovation or variety. ;-)

      --
      "We need four more years of tax cuts and dead terrorists." --Frank J.
    • Stewart
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 1, 2004
        Get me off this fuckin site where some yank twat is talking about dead terrorists.
        We see them as freedom fighters
        > or you could just play cr 2.0 from two hour wargames

        ...because there is no need for innovation or variety. ;-)

        --
        "We need four more years of tax cuts and dead terrorists." --Frank J.

        Community email addresses:
        Post message: SoloWarGame@onelist.com
        Subscribe: SoloWarGame-subscribe@onelist.com

        Shortcut URL to this page: