New here

  • Robert M. Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2000
      As I just joined this group and the traffic seems exceptionally low, I
      thought I'd just introduce myself to everyone.

      I have lived in Japan for about 9 of the past 12 years and am originally
      from Canada. Obviously, solo games are now very important to me as the
      gaming community is extremely small. There are people who game here, but
      they're mostly concentrated in the Tokyo area and I live quite a long way
      off to be able to visit there regularly.

      Games that I have and play on a more or less regular basis:

      B-17, Carrier, London's Burning, Blackbeard, Patton's Best, The Vesuvius
      Incident

      Of these, Carrier and London's Burning are probably my favourites, with
      the others all pretty much equal in my eyes. I also liked RAF, but I
      don't have it here with me. I've found the Ambush system a little limited
      (well, very limited), especially since I really need replay value in my
      situation.

      What games does everyone play the most? In other words, what would you
      recommend in addition to the above for variety and replayability?

      Regards,

      Robert M. Anderson
      Nikko Graphic Arts Co., Ltd., Japan