Welcome

  • David.Heading@xxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 1999
      Greetings,
      Welcome to the Solo War Games mail list, I hope you enjoy your stay with us.
      As moderator, it falls to me to lay out a few ground rules first. Please do
      not take these as insulting your maturity or anything else, they are just so
      that we know where we are:

      1. People initiating and continuing flame wars will attract the interest of
      the moderator. If they do not desist, they may be removed from the list.
      2. Wildly off topic discussions are discouraged. Please take them to private
      mail.
      3. Please, when replying, snip the post you are replying to to the bare
      minimum - this helps people reading the digest.
      4. Please advertise our presence as widely as possible - the more members we
      have, the more input. Similarly, don't just lurk. Everyone's input is
      valuable.

      I think that is about it. As of 8 am (UK time) we have 7 members, so that is
      probably enough to start with.

      Now to start the discussion......

      One of the most suggested mechanisms for solo gaming is 'chance cards'. Does
      anyone actually use them, and if so, how?

      I have never used them, and don't like the concept, but if someone has, I'd
      like to hear from them.

      Cheers
      David Heading

      Moderator SoloWarGame list