Re: [SOLAR] Re: Gps for sale

  • willi
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2009
    I've been putting ExpertGPS software thru its paces the last few weeks.
    At $ 50 pricepoint , it's pretty powerful with quite a few advanced features.
    -You can take a PDF type,  calibrate 3 known points, and whallaa
    a gps map complete in color with trails, buildings, campgrounds, etc.-- convert as you like.
    --Add aerial photos just as easy or topographical views on various layers.

    http://www.expertgps.com/

    1. One click switches between seamless topo maps, aerial photographs, and your own scanned trail maps or engineering drawings.

    2. ExpertGPS works with ALL of your GPS receivers.

    3. Better maps than your GPS receiver will ever have.

    4. ExpertGPS works with AutoCAD, ArcGIS, Google Earth, Excel, and your other business and mapping programs.

    5. Spend more time in the field, less time doing data entry.

    6. ExpertGPS automatically links your photos to any map (PhotoGeoTagging).

    What you actually do with your GPS data is soooo much neater than just saying you went to X LAT, Y LONG.

    Willi Gutmann
    SOLAR WebMaster